Care Net Ghana
Care Net Ghana is a local non-profit organization focused on improving the quality of life of society’s vulnerable. Care Net Ghana was founded in 1996 with extensive experience in identifying and addressing numerous factors marginalising vulnerable groups of women and children within communities in Ghana.
Care Net Ghana is led and governed by a seven member governing Board who formulates broad operational policies, approve projects and budgets for the organization. The Board meets once every quarter to deliberate on issues and make decisions.
Our secretariat located in Ho is headed by the Executive Director who is responsible for the day to day running of the organisation with nine other supporting staff.
Why Community Empowerment?
- Programs Manager – Selase Davis Sunu
- Project Officer – Eric Dorfe
- Admin. Officer – Millicent Agbozo
- M&E Officer – Bless Golloh
- Finance Manager – Gbeddie Phillip
- Communication Specialist – Jemima Achivors
- Internal Auditor – Sheila Coffie
- Coordinator – Potakey Ofilia –Helen
- Transport Officer – Bless Adenyo
Our Core Values
We are a top-rated humanitarian organization focused on ending generational poverty through a proven approach. Over the past 80 years, we’ve developed a high-impact methodology that empowers children and youth to break free from poverty. With your support, children receive access to health care, educational resources and life-changing programs in safe, clean spaces.